Drink Seminar: Bottle and the Beast: Charcuterie & Wine Pairing with Oyama
Presenter: Paul Watkin
Charcuterie gives us a depth of savoury, sweet and spicy flavours with wonderful ranges of textures. This bounty of tastes offers amazing opportunities to pair with wine, but with expressive flavours come pairing challenges. Well, challenge met when Paul Watkin teams up with Jerome Dudicourt from Granville Island's award-winning Oyama Sausage Co. for this seminar focused on matching wines with the local favourite's handmade charcuterie including pâtés, sausages, and terrines.
- Fort Berens Riesling
- Mellot Val de Loire Pinot Noir Rose "Sincerite"
- Justin Monmousseau Chinon
- Terrazas de los Andes Reserva Malbec
- Alvear Fino
- Painted Rock Syrah
- Boutinot Wandering Beeste Syrah
- Divici Verso Rosso
- Tasca d'Almerita Regaleali Nero d'Avola