Drink Seminar: Bubble-icious
Presenter: Daenna Van Mulligen.
This annual seminar on sparkling wines always rises to the top of the list of must-attend events at Cornucopia. Although often sterotyped as a "special occasion" wine, bubbly comes in a range of styles and price points, and is a food-friendly option for everything from a casual weekend breakfast to an impromptu picnic in the backyard. Daenna Van Mulligen will lead a guided tasting of sparklers from around the world to show the diversity of stylistic and regional differences available.
- Bottega Prosecco Brut DOC
- ‘Casa di Malia Prosecco Organic
- Villa Sandi Asolo Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut
- Mezza di Mezzacorona
- Segura Viudas Brut Reserva Cava
- Bernard Massard Cuvee de L'Ecuson Brut
- JoieFarm Quotidien Brut
- Anthonji Rupert L'Ormarins Blanc de Blancs
- Blue Mountain Gold Label Brut
- Cono Sur Brut Rose
- Domaine Carneros Cuvee de La Pompadour Rose
Stand up format, no seating, high top tables provided
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site