Drink Seminar: Daring Pairings: Wine & Junk Food Come Out of the Closet
Presenter: Rachelle Goudreau.
Wine snobs, cover your ears and hold your noses! Rachelle Goudreau hosts this shameless celebration of wine and junk food pairings that won't impress critics but will get rave reviews from your tastebuds. White goes with chips and red goes with chocolate, right? Be prepared to leave your judgement at the door as you embark on this exciting foray into guilty pleasures.
- Gonzalez Byass Tio Pepe Fino
- Canard Duchene Champagne Cuvée Léonie Brut
- Anthonji Rupert Brut Rose
- Clos du Soleil Capella
- Lake Breeze Ehrenfelser
- Joiefarm En Famille Reserve Chardonnay
- Medici Ermete Concerto Reggiano Lambrusco Frizzante
- Ridge Three Valleys Zinfandel
- Edge Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gonzalez Byass Oloroso Nutty Solera
Classroom style format
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site