Drink Seminar: A Toast to the Coast
Presenter: Paul Watkin
Whether you attribute their success to fresh sea air, cool nights, or the ingenuity of a new wave of winemakers, there's no denying that coastal wines are some of the most expressive and exciting wines in the market today. Join Paul Watkin for this guided tasting of fresh wines from coastlines and shorelines around the world.
- Adegas Albarino
- Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc
- Valdivieso Sauvignon Blanc - Leyda Valley, Chile
- Tiberio Pecorino
- Wente Riva Ranch Single Vineyard Chardonnay
- Wente Vineyards Riva Ranch Single Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Quinta de Chocapalha Mar de Lisboa Tinto - Lisboa, Portugal
- Guado Al Melo Bolgheri Rosso "Bacco in Toscana" - Bolgheri, Tuscany
- Argiolas Cannonau
- Sardus Pater Carignano "Nur"
- Vasse Felix Filius Cabernet Sauvignon
- Christian Drouin Cidre de Normandie Brut - Normandie, France