Drink Seminar: Bottoms Up! Turning Wine Tasting on its Head
Presenter: Paul Watkin
Sparkler, white, rosé, light red, bruiser: most wine tastings follow a very predictable pattern. But what are we sacrificing by choosing to limit our choices to this tired old formula? Paul Watkin hosts this seminar devoted to questioning the conventional method of tasting multiple wines. Guests will experience the difference firsthand by participating in a rule-breaking tasting exercise that allows them to compare and contrast bottles that aren’t usually allowed to rub shoulders.
- Epoque Terroir Monbazillac
- Alpha Estate Xinomavro
- Tenuta delle Terre Etna Rosso
- Bellone Bianco Lazio "Anthium"
- Roche Pinot Gris
- Jadot Beaujolais Villages
- Domaine Lafond Tavel - Rhone, France
- Pedroncelli Mother Clone Zinfandel
- Ormarine Picpoul de Pinet
- Casa Rojo Enemigo Mio - Jumilla, Spain
- Bouillon Crémant de Bourgogne Rose Perle