Drink Seminar: Six Degrees of Carbonation: The Diversity of Sparkling Wines
Presenter: Samantha Rahn.
Champagne is synonymous with bubbly, but other sparkling wines have been gaining popularity in recent years. Carbonated options such as Prosecco, Cava, and Frizzante run the gamut from slightly fizzy to wildly effervescent. Samantha Rahn leads this 90-minute sit-down seminar that explores how sparkling wines are made and how they differ. Guests will taste a variety of bubbly faves from around the world.
- Montelvini Prosecco
- Fratus Franciacorta DOCG Brut
- Paltrinieri Lambrusco Piria
- Anthonji Rupert Brut Rose
- Argyle Vintage Brut
- Philippe Michel Cremant de Jura
- Blue Mountain Blanc de Blancs
- Champagne Taittinger Brut Reserve
- Haywire Vintage Bub Sparkling
- Chiarlo Moscato
- Castello del Poggio Moscato d’Asti
Classroom style format
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site