Drink Seminar: Masters on the Edge: Trendsetting Winemakers from the West Coast
Presenter: DJ Kearney.
A cohort of innovative winemakers with Master of Wine and Master Sommelier credentials has emerged from the West Coast and Pacific Northwest. In addition to wine theory and tasting chops, they share a willingness to shake up the way things are done. We will profile several of the most talked-about names in the biz, and guests will sample the wines that are changing peoples' perceptions about what's possible on the coast.
- Little Farm Winery Mulberry Tree Vineyard Riesling
- Daydreamer Wines Riesling
- Little Farm Winery Mulberry Tree Vineyard Chardonnay
- Malene Rose
- Lingua Franca Pinot Noir
- Betz Family Winery Besoleil
- Gramercy Cellars Syrah (Lagniappe)
- Daydreamer Wines Amelia
- Betz Family Winery Clos de Betz
- Constant Crush ‘Lone Row’ Cabernet Franc
- Gramercy Cellars Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Classroom style format
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site