Drink Seminar: Peak Experiences: Mountain Wines from Around the Globe
Presenter: Maude Renaud-Brisson & Kristi Linneboe.
Mountains have always called to humans as the ultimate symbol of freedom, and reaching the summit is synonymous with achieving excellence. It's only natural, then, that these wines are some of the most exciting styles in the world. Join Maude Renaud-Brisson and Kristi Linneboe for this guided tasting to explore the peak examples made today. Could Whistler be next? Come find out.
- El Porvenir Laborum Torrontes
- Colome Estate Malbec
- Famille Hugel Tradition Pinot Gris
- Zinck Pinot Noir Portrait
- Pietradolce Etna Bianco
- Planeta Etna Rosso
- Mitchell Clare Valley Riesling
- Alpha Box & Dice Dead Winemakers Society Dolcetto
- St Urbans Hof Mosel Old Vines Riesling
- Selbach Oster Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Auslese
Classroom style format
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site