Drink Seminar: Spanish Wines: Vivacious Vinos
Presenter: Paul Watkin.
Spain produces the freshest of white wines, the silkiest of red wines and the juiciest of rosé wines. It is home to the famed sparkling wine, Cava and the most unique of fortified wines, Sherry. Spain is a remarkable array of wines crafted from both indigenous grapes that the rest of the world has adopted and international grapes that Spain has adopted. Lively when young, refined when aged, the depth and quality from Spanish wines catches the imagination on the palate. Paul Watkin leads guests at this seminar to capture that imagination.
- Alvear Fino
- Atlantis Vintae Hondurrabi Zuri
- Aroa Laia Blanco
- Vina Real Rioja Crianza
- Imperial Rioja Gran Reserva
- Christophe Chapillon Petit Verdot/Tannat "Cuvée Harmonie"
- Real Compania Garnacha (Bodegas Muriel)
- Proyecto Fosca del Priorat
- Casa Rojo Bierzo "Ladron"
- Segura Viudas Brut Reserva Cava
Classroom style format
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site