Drink Seminar: The Mediterranean Advantage
Presenter: Rachelle Goudreau.
The Mediterranean Sea borders some of the best winegrowing regions in the world, from France to Italy to Greece to Croatia (which has been making wine for more than two millennia, so don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it). Rachelle Goudreau leads this hour-long stand-up seminar focused on the influence of the coastal climate and the variety of grapes and winemaking styles in the region. Guests will taste a range of reds and whites that illustrate why the Mediterranean has been the birthplace of so many iconic wines.
- Anna Codorniu Cava
- Crudo Organic Catarratto Zibibbo
- Chapoutier Bila Haut White
- Roseline Prestige Rosé IGP
- Il Passo Nerelllo Mascalese Nero d'Avola
- Stina Cuvee Red
- Domaine de la Baume Languedoc Syrah
- Paololeo Salice Salentino Rosso DOC
Stand up format, no seating, high top tables provided
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site