Drink Seminar: Three Cheers for Valpolicella
Presenter: Daenna Van Mulligen.
This seminar will be hosted by Daenna Van Mulligen, who is one of only two Valpolicella Wine Specialists in North America -- and the only Canadian. She will lead a guided tasting of wines produced in Italy's Valpolicella viticultural zone. Many of the wines are made with 3 different grape varietals, some of which may be partially dried, and they include an astonishing variety of styles, from light and fragrant Valpolicella to vibrant and complex Ripasso to rich and full-bodied Amarone.
- Novaia Valpolicella Classico DOC
- Masi Bonacosta Valpolicella
- Cantina di Negrar Le Roselle Ripasso
- Montresor Ripasso Capitel della Crosara
- Pasqua Black Label Ripasso
- Zonin ripasso superiore
- Bottega Amarone
- Masi Campofiorin
- Monte de Fra, Amarone della Valpolicella
Classroom style format
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site