Drink Seminar: Turning Over a New Leaf: Oregon's Weird & Wild Wines
A handful of winemakers in Oregon have captured the imagination of the American wine market by experimenting with unusual grape varieties and natural winemaking methods. Join Jessica Endsworth for a guided tasting of wines from Minimus, Andrew Rich, Fossil & Fawn, and more. A great opportunity to sample varieties such as Marechal Foch, Muscat Ottonel, and Müller-Thurgau.
- Minimus ‘Dictionary Series’ Muller Thurgau
- Fossil & Fawn White Blend
- The Eyrie Vineyards Muscat Ottonel
- Duck Pond Pinot Gris
- Andrew Rich Sauvignon blanc
- Left Coast Cellars Rose
- August Cellars Marechal Foch
- Brittan Vineyards Syrah
Sit down informative/instructional tasting.
Whistler Conference Centre - Sub Zero & Wolf Culinary Stage - Grand Foyer