Drink Seminar: Wine & Chocolate: Twice the Vice, Twice the Nice
Presenter: Paul Watkin & Hodie Rondeau.
Wine and chocolate are both produced in an astonishing variety of flavours and styles. The character of grapes and cacao beans are profoundly influenced by the geography and climate in which they’re grown, as well as how they’re processed. Wine educator Paul Watkin and Hodie Rondeau of Vancouver’s iconic XOXOLAT lead this guided tasting exploring the flavour possibilities of unexpected wine and chocolate combinations. The greater the risk, the greater the reward!
- Craggy Range - Te Muna Road Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- Valckenberg Gewurztraminer
- Crudo Organic Puglia Negroamaro Rosato
- Duboeuf Beaujolais
- Gold Hill Syrah
- Aroa Le Naturel
- Pascual Toso Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Hester Creek Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc
Classroom style format
Whistler Conference Centre – room assignments will be posted on site