Registration for Top 20 – 2018 is now closed.
Wines should be delivered (to the address listed below) between Monday, September 17th and Thursday, September 20th, 2018.
Top 20 winners will be recognized in the following ways:
– Inclusion in a Tourism Whistler press release featuring all of the award winners
– Inclusion in a permanent Top 20 display at the Whistler conference Centre for 11 days.
– Top 20 stickers & signage for Trade & Crush booths
– Top 20 designation in the event program and on the Whistler Cornucopia website
– Signature post per winner on Cornucopia Facebook & Twitter accounts
– Added media opportunities during the Cornucopia festival
– Highlighted in the on-site Cornucopia Liquor Store
DJ Kearney: Head Judge
Daenna Van Mulligen
Each winery receives one free entry with their Cornucopia registration. Additional entries cost $50.00 + GST each.
Please submit 1 bottle of each wine if under stelvin closure; 2 bottles if under cork closure.
All wines entered must be poured at Cornucopia Trade Tasting and Crush Grand Tasting (Saturday, Nov 10).
Additionally, all Top 20 wines will be poured at a Top 20 table during Trade & Crush; additional bottles need to be provided by the agent/winery.
For delivery time, please contact:
Karen Madsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send bottles to:
Dana Lee Consulting Ltd.
208 East 21st Street, North Vancouver, BC
(Please mark all deliveries clearly with the label “Top 20″ and mark “no signature required” for courier.)
For more information please contact:
Cornucopia Wine Consultant