Drink Seminar: A Wine with Fingerprints: Small Wineries in a Global Age
Presenter: Paul Watkin
In a world of corporate mergers and cultural homogeneity, wine has far too often been reduced to merely another product with a barcode. Fortunately, there is an exciting resurgence of small, independent wineries that are fiercely devoted to creating unique wines that speak of a distinct time and place. The production may be small, but the flavours are as expressive the people who made them. Join Paul Watkin for a tasting of terroir-driven wines made by passionate people who leave their "fingerprints" on the bottle.
- Blue Mountain Gamay Noir
- Foxtrot Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Alpha Box & Dice Tarot Grenache
- Vina Koyle Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
- Texier Brézème Vineyard Syrah
- Upper Bench Merlot
- Camaraderie Cellars Madrona
- Finca Zerberos Garnacha "Arena Pizarra"